FAQ'S ESENCIA COLOMBIAN FAJAS
How do I cancel or return my order?
We DO NOT accept returns or offer exchanges for any reason except production error.
How do I know what size I am?
- Before purchasing your new Esencia faja, you must be sized to determine the right fit for your unique body type. You’ll need a measuring tape and a pen. In order to obtain the best-measurements, DO NOT flex, adjust your posture, or suck in your stomach. It is best to be measured in your undergarments. To measure your waist .... To measure your chest
Fajas come in size “ extra small” (XS) to (4XL).Keep in mind that you will likely not be fit to the size you expect. Fajas tend to run very small, and we rarely have a patient that leaves in a size “xsmall.”
What is a customized faja?
Customized fajas depends on your Individual measurements, size of hips, waist, bust.
Hips Large - Waist XSmall
Hips Large - Waist Medium
Hips 2XL - Waist XL
How do I put on my Esencia Colombian faja?
- When opening your new Esencia Shape-wear/Faja be sure to stretch your Shape-wear/Faja, while sitting place both legs through the openings and gently work the garment up your body, making sure the groin and genital area is aligned. It’s important to ensure the buttocks seam line sits in the crease of the buttocks, be extra careful and mindful of your fingernails while putting on your compression garment to avoid damaging the fabric. Once the garment is around your hips, adjust the position of the inseam so it runs just above your hip line. Next, while fastening the hooks, start from the bottom of the shapewear/faja and work your way to the top. When pulling to close the hooks, be sure to use your fingertips, not your nails. Once the hooks are completely closed, you’re ready to zip the zipper. Some girdles may not have zippers dependent on the options chosen by the customer.
* If you purchased a customized Shape-wear/Faja you may need to do a little extra stretching, customized Shape-wear usually come smaller on the waist therefor making it a little tougher to get up the hips.
What’s the difference between Stage 1 & 2 fajas?
- First stage garments are made using a softer material and they are usually worn for the first 1-21 days following your procedure. Our second stage garments are made using the highly innovative powernet fabric providing high compression to the required surgical site. The stage 2 faja is worn immediately after the stage one for a period between 6-12 months.
What are the benefits of wearing a Esencia fajas, post-operative, medical-grade compression garment?
- All of Esencia's Colombian garments are engineered using our own physical model to ensure lymphatic stimulation and skin tightening. In general terms, you recover faster, and feel and look better. Sizing is key to ensure the garment perform at its best so please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help.
How Often Should I Wash my Esencia Shapewear/Faja?
- It is VERY important to keep your Stage 1 & 2 faja clean to prevent any infections. You should try to wash your stage 1 & 2 faja every other day to keep them clean and free of any body fluids.
How Long Should I Wear my Stage 1 Shapewear/Faja?
- Your Stage 1 fajas should be worn for three weeks after your procedure. It is important that you try and wear your Stage 1 faja all the time. You may remove it to shower and to wash it but should put it on right after. Some patients choose to purchase two Stage 1 fajas so that they can wear their spare when the other one is washing and drying.
- Sleeping in your Stage 1 faja is also important. If you can tolerate it, you should sleep in your lipo foams as well. However, you must remove your abdominal board at night.
How Long Should I Wear my Stage 2 Faja?
- After you switch over to your Stage 2 faja, you should wear it for six months. You should plan to sleep in your Stage 2 faja as well. Throughout the entire day, your goal should be to have your Stage 2 faja at all hours except for when you are showering or washing your garment. You can discontinue all garments after six months, and cannot start waist training until you are done with your Stage 2 faja.
Can I Wear Undergarments Underneath my Stage 2 Faja?
By the time you begin wearing your stage 2 faja, it should be OK to wear underwear beneath your garment. Take note of how your skin is healing to make sure there are no visible marks forming from the underwear.